CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
$259.97 + S&H
The Timex Bodylink 5J985 can be shipped to these locations
or choose 5J985 WITH Data Recorder
Redesigned for Spring 2007 -
Timex Bodylink Trail Runner 5J985 GPS Watch
The all-new Timex Bodylink Trail Runner is the latest in the Timex Bodylink system line. It features the same trusty GPS technology, heart rate monitor and watch that's been proven over the years. This new design includes built in workout summary data storage and improved internal GPS navigation.
You can now track your navigational stats with this system! This is great for hiking or trail running to know exactly where you've been and get yourself back to the beginning.
Timex Trail Runner T5J985 Watch Features
- New Easier to Read Face
- Simultaneous display of Heart Rate and Speed Distance Data.
- Heart Rate Display in %-of-Max Format.
- 2 Linked Interval Timers.
- Enhanced GPS Functionality to Provide Latitude, Longitude and Altitude
- GPS-Provided Altitude with Vertical Speed (Ascent and Descent Rates).
- Navigation to Waypoint Mode.
- On-the-Move Compass Heading.
- Summary mode allowing you to review navigational, speed, distance and heart rate performance data at end of your workout.
- Predictive Finish Time Mode uses Total Event Distance and Pace Data.
- Modes Can be Hidden Depending on User Preferences and Sensor Data.
- INDIGLO night-light with NIGHT-MODE feature.
- 100-hour chronograph with either lap/split in large digits.
- 100-lap memory with recall system data.
- 100-hour, 3-mode countdown timer.
- 5 alarms settable for daily, weekday, weekend or weekly with 5-minute backup.
- 2 year battery life.
- Watch - Water-resistance 50m.
Also . . . very cool stuff department . . .
Trail Runner Software can draw a rudimentary map
of your run, but you can also go to a free third-party
website called gpsvisualizer.com and overlay your
navigation data over satellite map images creating
some very nice images of your rides and runs.