Garmin Forerunner 305
The new Forerunner 305 is Garmin's top of the line GPS trainer. This stylish, sleek & attractive unit is a powerful tool that can be configured to push you to do your very best.
The Forerunner 305 combines all of the popular features found in the old Forerunner 301 plus a robust new SiRFStarIII a high-sensitivity GPS receiver, new courses feature, and robust Anti Noise Technology (ANT) wireless heart rate monitor for optimal performance. Forerunner 205 is also available.
Designed for athletes of all levels, this running GPS running watch system takes you to the next level. Forerunner continuously monitors your heart rate, speed, distance, pace and calories burned so you can train smarter and more effectively. It tracks your every move with a super-sensitive GPS that even works on tree-covered trails and near tall buildings. Receive a detailed post-workout analysis on the PC with included Garmin Training Center software.
Forerunner 305 features:
- Sleeker, more stylish, lightweight design
- Antenna wraps around the the GPS unit on your wrist for a better view of the sky yielding improved reception during workouts
- Newest high-sensitivity GPS receiver provides faster satellite acquisition times and improves tracking under trees and near tall buildings
- ANT technology wireless heart rate monitor with softer, more comfortable chest strap and superior battery life eliminates cross-talk with other devices as it reliably measures and sends heart rate data to the unit allowing you to stay consistently in your preferred training zone
- Customizable screens let you view up to 12 data fields on 3 data screens for immediate feedback on the information you need most when training
- Multi-sport capability lets you seamlessly transition between sports without resetting the unit. Use it for for running, biking, and more!
- The Forerunner 305 is easy to use with no calibration required. You simply turn it on and go
You can customize your Garmin Forerunner to get the most out of your training. To help you achieve your personal best, the Forerunner 305 includes the following smart features:
- New "Courses" feature lets you download recorded courses and compete against previous workouts
- "Auto Pause" pauses and resumes training timer based on a specified speed so you never have to start or stop the timer
- "Auto Lap" records lap data when you reach a specified time, distance or position so you never have to punch the lap button
- The "Virtual Partner" feature lets you train against a digital person at specified time, distance or pace goals
- Garmin "AutoScroll" cycles through data pages during a workout
- Monitor your pedaling cadence as you ride with the purchase of the GSC 10. Like the heart rate monitor, this self-calibrating, wireless speed/cadence sensor uses the same robust ANT wireless technology to reliably measure and report your pedaling strokes per minute.
your current location in relation to user defined waypoints. You
can create routes with these waypoints. The GPS will guide you
from one waypoint to the next indicating current direction and
distance. You can save 20 reversible routes with up to
125 waypoints per route.
Included Garmin "Training Center" software helps you tailor workouts to meet your specific goals and objectives. The software allows you to create your own workouts or use workout templates included on the CD. Interactive analysis tools let you chart performance overlaid on a map.
Data acquired by the Forerunner is also compatible with MotionBased.com, a web-based application that has partnered with Garmin that allows you to analyze your performance. MotionBased provides in-depth analysis of your workouts, online mapping and route sharing that will take your training to the next level. Endurance athletes can also use the Forerunner with TrainingPeaks.com, an easy-to-use web based training system designed to help athletes train for any event.
Get your Garmin Forerunner 305 from www.Bike-Run-Walk.com
Forerunner 305 is Garmin part number 010-00467-00
Suggested Retail Price: $376.91 U.S.D.
Our Price: $ 349.99 U.S.D. (domestic US market only).
Garmin Forerunner 305 Features:
- GPS: High-Sensitivity SiRFstarIII™ architecture
- Wireless: Communication between system devices via ANT protocol
- Weight: 2.72 oz. (77 grams)
- Display (WxH): 1.3” x 0.8” (33mm x 20.3mm)
- Physical size (WxHxD): 2.1” x .7” x 2.7” (53.3mm x 17.8mm x 68.6mm)
- Lap Memory: 1,000 laps
- Battery: Rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Battery Life: 10 hours (typical use)
- Waterproof: IEC 60529 IPX7 standards (submersible in one meter of water for up to 30 mins.)
- Alerts: Time, distance, pace and heart rate
- Heart rate monitor features:
- Physical size (WxHxD): 13.7” x 1.4” x 0.5” (348mm x 35.6mm x 12.7mm)
- Transmission range: approximately 3m (9.8ft)
- Battery: 3 years (1 hour per day)/CR2032 (3 volts)
- Weight: .74 oz (21 grams)
Package Includes . . .
- Forerunner 305
- Heart Rate Monitor and Strap
- Garmin Training Center CD-ROM
- Docking Cradle
- Expander Strap
- A/C charger
- USB PC interface cable
- Quick start guide
- Owner's manual